Anne Curtis as Dyosa

Welcome to a blog dedicated to enthusiasts of the Dyosa the series. Dyosa (Goddess) is an upcoming fantasy series of ABS-CBN starring Anne Curtis, Sam Milby, Zanjoe Marudo and Luis Manzano. Anne Curtis will play the role of 18-year-old Dyosa who transforms into Mermaid (half-fish), a Centaur (half-horse), and a Siren (half-bird).

Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Anne Curtis went all-out hysteria for Sam Milby during the Bench show


Sam Milby's rumored girlfrield Anne Curtis was All-out support for Sam during the Blackout fashion show of Bench in Araneta Coliseum last July 25.

"I screamed to death!". "I didn't care and I'm also Supportive with my other Kapamilya stars in the show, but I reserve my all-out screaming for Sam.

"Definitely, Sam was the hottest one that night!"

Considering there are more other guys there, why did she say so?

"Because I said so!" Dyosa star Anne snapped.

"He really worked hard for it,". "He really prepared for that event, and it paid off. It's quite ironic because even though he has super body, he's still conscious during the cat walk.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Share

Digg! Digg! Add to Technorati Favorites Technorati Del.icio.us Stumble Facebook More...